downloading Pharo by Example

Ralph Boland
When I attempted to download the Pharo By Example book at:

                   http://www.pharobyexample.org/

   I got the download error:

       /tmp/PBE1-2009-10-28-2.pdf could not be opened because the
associated helper
   application does not exist.  Change the association in your preferences.

   Can anyone suggest what the problem is?

   I am running  Ubuntu 9.10 and downloading using
   the version of Firefox coming with  9.10.

   Regards,

   Ralph Boland

--
Had a wife and kids in Florida, Jack (Nicklaus)
Went out for a "ride" but I couldn't get back

Re: downloading Pharo by Example

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 4, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Ralph Boland wrote:

> When I attempted to download the Pharo By Example book at:
>
>                   http://www.pharobyexample.org/
>
>   I got the download error:
>
>       /tmp/PBE1-2009-10-28-2.pdf could not be opened because the
> associated helper
>   application does not exist.  Change the association in your preferences.

You should rebind the application you use to open pdf.

>   Can anyone suggest what the problem is?
>
>   I am running  Ubuntu 9.10 and downloading using
>   the version of Firefox coming with  9.10.
>
>   Regards,
>
>   Ralph Boland
>

> --
> Had a wife and kids in Florida, Jack (Nicklaus)
> Went out for a "ride" but I couldn't get back
> As a ten timer being hunted down
> OR
> When the wife found out who I was knowing (biblically)
> I hit a hydrant and I just kept going.

Re: downloading Pharo by Example

Hilaire Fernandes-4
Work there, hyperlink point to