dragging multiple items

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,

Does anyone know why we cannot drag multiple itmes is this just something Cincom forgot about ?

Regards,

@+Maarten,

Re: dragging multiple items

Maarten Mostert-2
Oké the problem is within

toggleAt: anInteger withEvent: anEvent
anEvent ctrlOrCommandDown
ifTrue: [^view useExtendedSelectionIndex: anInteger].
anEvent shiftDown ifTrue: [^view useSweepSelectionIndex: anInteger].
view useSelectionIndex: anInteger

implemented with sort of the same functionality in  EmulatedSequenceController  MultiSequenceTreeController, EmulatedDataSetController and EmulatedNextDataSetController

Basically it requires the command key to be pressed in order to maintain all the selected times in a drag operation.  If you don't keep command key down you will only drag a single item (the last target).

THIS HOWEVER IS NOT HOW DRAGGING WORKS IN THE OS.

So I think it qualifies as a bug.

Regards,

@+Maarten,

PS this is on 7.9.1