dsm failing tests

Tudor Girba
Hi,

4 DSM tests fail in the latest version:
http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/272/testReport/

I checked a bit, and:
- testAllDirectCycles: it looks like the order of the detected direct
cycles is not quite correct, but the content of these cycles is (so,
in my image allDirectCycles first is packE and packF)
- I could not figure out what the other problems are.

Could we fix these? :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot
be done."

Re: dsm failing tests

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

I just merge my changes on Moose-SmalltalkImporter.
Now tests passes.

The issue: I use the category importer which I improve recently.
It is not visible otherwise because it has no tests for now.
So I will write them soon.

Cheers,
Jannik

On Aug 6, 2010, at 16:19 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 4 DSM tests fail in the latest version:
> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/272/testReport/
>
> I checked a bit, and:
> - testAllDirectCycles: it looks like the order of the detected direct cycles is not quite correct, but the content of these cycles is (so, in my image allDirectCycles first is packE and packF)
> - I could not figure out what the other problems are.
>
> Could we fix these? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

---
Jannik Laval

Re: dsm failing tests

Tudor Girba
Thanks, Jannik!

The build is now green again :)

On 7 Aug 2010, at 08:24, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I just merge my changes on Moose-SmalltalkImporter.
> Now tests passes.
>
> The issue: I use the category importer which I improve recently.
> It is not visible otherwise because it has no tests for now.
> So I will write them soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Jannik
>
> On Aug 6, 2010, at 16:19 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 4 DSM tests fail in the latest version:
>> http://hudson.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/272/
>> testReport/
>>
>> I checked a bit, and:
>> - testAllDirectCycles: it looks like the order of the detected
>> direct cycles is not quite correct, but the content of these cycles
>> is (so, in my image allDirectCycles first is packE and packF)
>> - I could not figure out what the other problems are.
>>
>> Could we fix these? :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it
>> cannot be done."

> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."