dsm problems

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I am trying to test DSM, but it does not work on Namespaces, and thus
on Java models this will lead to a crash.

Would it be possible to fix it in the next couple of days? If not, we
need to make the menu items work only with PackageGroup.

Also, I tried them on a Smalltalk system, but they are just too many
and with only very little differences between them. It would be great
to trim them before the release.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: dsm problems

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

I do not reply to your post, but I plan to fix it Monday :)
It will be fixed for the release.

Cheers,
Jannik

On Feb 27, 2010, at 23:57 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to test DSM, but it does not work on Namespaces, and thus on Java models this will lead to a crash.
>
> Would it be possible to fix it in the next couple of days? If not, we need to make the menu items work only with PackageGroup.
>
> Also, I tried them on a Smalltalk system, but they are just too many and with only very little differences between them. It would be great to trim them before the release.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What we can governs what we wish."

---
Jannik Laval

Re: dsm problems

Tudor Girba
Eagerly waiting :).

Cheers,
Doru

On 28 Feb 2010, at 07:57, Laval Jannik wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I do not reply to your post, but I plan to fix it Monday :)
> It will be fixed for the release.
>
> Cheers,
> Jannik
>
> On Feb 27, 2010, at 23:57 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to test DSM, but it does not work on Namespaces, and
>> thus on Java models this will lead to a crash.
>>
>> Would it be possible to fix it in the next couple of days? If not,
>> we need to make the menu items work only with PackageGroup.
>>
>> Also, I tried them on a Smalltalk system, but they are just too
>> many and with only very little differences between them. It would
>> be great to trim them before the release.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What we can governs what we wish."

> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: dsm problems

jannik laval
Hi Doru,

It should work in the version 153 of DSMCore.
I will test it better, during next days,

Cheers,