errata for The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion

errata for The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion

Thomas Gray Curtis, Jr.
I am having difficulty using The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion and
wonder if there is an errata for the book which might resolve my
problem.  If there is, how is it available.

    The difficulty results when trying to display name changes.  As I
understand the dependency mechanism, self trigger causes the driver to
notify the driverDialogPresenter of a name change.  Does the
driverDialogPresenter execute a method, nameChanged, to set the name
field in the dialog?

    Is there any other programming guide for Dolphin Smalltalk?

    Thanks to all responders.

T. Gray Curtis

Re: errata for The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion

Andy Bower
Thomas,

>     I am having difficulty using The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion and
> wonder if there is an errata for the book which might resolve my
> problem.  If there is, how is it available.

Try: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ted.bracht/id21.htm

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support