error: 'Site with such host:ip:port combination not allowed!'

error: 'Site with such host:ip:port combination not allowed!'

ching
Hi,

I made a test domain and app

papoy _ Papoy new.
papoy name: 'test papoy'.

AIDASite newNamed: 'papoy'.

After doit, I got the following error: 'Site with such host:ip:port combination not allowed!'
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Ching de la serna

Re: error: 'Site with such host:ip:port combination not allowed!'

Janko Mivšek
Hi Sing,

On 20. 01. 2011 05:39, Ching de la Serna wrote:

> I made a test domain and app
>
> papoy _ Papoy new.
> papoy name: 'test papoy'.
>
> AIDASite newNamed: 'papoy'.
>
> After doit, I got the following *error: 'Site with such host:ip:port
> combination not allowed!'*
> What am I doing wrong?

You need to change the host/ip/port combo for existing site first,
because it is */*/8888, which efectivelly dones't allow any more site to
run. Do this:

  SwazooServer stop.
  (AIDASite named: 'aidademo')
    host: 'localhost' ip: 'localhost' port: 8888.

Now add your site and also setup its host/ip/port
  (AIDASite named: 'papoy')
    host: 'localhost' ip: 'localhost' port: 8000.
  SwazooServer start.

In this example you'll just change the port, while if you change
anything else, you need to put in your hosts file or DNS too.

This is otherwise explained on our docs page too:

        3. Adding a new site
        http://www.aidaweb.si/administrators-guide.html#h-5

Hope this helps
Best regards