error in call back?

Juan-2
Folks

recently ported  a pharo roject to gemstone seaside ,  on some screens
we have error

Seaside Walkback
WAComponentsNotFoundError: Components not found while processing
callbacks: anArray

Remote Debug Full Stack
Possible Causes

    * you do not implement #children correctly
    * you do not backtrack #children correctly
    * you do not implement #states correctly

i'ts one know or unknow bug?
 I'm doing something wrong?
any ideas will be appreciated
best regards
MDC

Re: error in call back?

Ryan Simmons-2
We were getting this error when we were changing components during an ajax callback and then issuing a javascript refresh.

The problem was invisible from the end user point of view but if Gemstone is in deployment mode the WAComponentsNotFound: error is logged in the debug log.

Is this similar to what you are experiencing?