error uploading file

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm using final Seaside 3.0 version, with comanche adaptor on a cog vm
for linux (latest cog compiled by eliot).
I'm uploading a very small pdf (250K) and uploading is failing with:

Internal Server Error

Error: basicNew: failed
KomHttpServer/7.1.3 (unix) Server at 'orfgen'.'han-solo'.'net' Port 8081

Any idea what happens?

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: error uploading file

EstebanLM
btw, trying with Swazoo adaptor, it is working fine, but I like
Comanche more, for historical reasons :P

On 2010-11-08 11:36:11 -0300, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> said:

> Hi,
> I'm using final Seaside 3.0 version, with comanche adaptor on a cog vm
> for linux (latest cog compiled by eliot).
> I'm uploading a very small pdf (250K) and uploading is failing with:
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> Error: basicNew: failed
> KomHttpServer/7.1.3 (unix) Server at 'orfgen'.'han-solo'.'net' Port 8081
>

> Any idea what happens?
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

Display a component by clicking on a picture

Alexandre BP
Hi,

I'm trying to have a little component which is displayed when I click on a picture(such as on the picture attached to the mail).
I guess I have to use javascript but I don't really manage to do it.
At the moment I just change the main area of my webpage when I click on the picture.
However it's too big for the little thing that I want to display so I thought about a little window under my picture.(see the tiff attached)

thx for your help
alex

=?iso-8859-1?Q?menud=E9roulant.tiff?= (38K) Download Attachment

Re: Display a component by clicking on a picture

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
<base href="x-msg://104/">
So... your question is?

PS: take a look at the seaside's javascript examples specially the ones using updaters and try to make something like those but rendering an image instead

On Nov 8, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Alexandre BP wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to have a little component which is displayed when I click on a picture(such as on the picture attached to the mail).
I guess I have to use javascript but I don't really manage to do it.
At the moment I just change the main area of my webpage when I click on the picture.
However it's too big for the little thing that I want to display so I thought about a little window under my picture.(see the tiff attached)

thx for your help
alex

<menudéroulant.tiff>_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

RE: Display a component by clicking on a picture

Alexandre BP
Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I don't want to render an image I want to scroll a little component from the picture I clicked as you can see on the picture I have attached to the precedent mail.
Where can I find those examples?

RE: Display a component by clicking on a picture

Alexandre BP
Ok I have found the example. I'm gonna try to understand.
thx anyway

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:17:09 +0000

Thank you for your reply.
Actually, I don't want to render an image I want to scroll a little component from the picture I clicked as you can see on the picture I have attached to the precedent mail.
Where can I find those examples?

Re: error uploading file

Philippe Marschall
2010/11/8 Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
> I'm using final Seaside 3.0 version, with comanche adaptor on a cog vm for
> linux (latest cog compiled by eliot).
> I'm uploading a very small pdf (250K) and uploading is failing with:
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> Error: basicNew: failed
> KomHttpServer/7.1.3 (unix) Server at 'orfgen'.'han-solo'.'net' Port 8081
>

> Any idea what happens?

It's a bit hard to tell ;-) Can you but a breakpoint in #basicNew:
right before #primitiveFailed? A stack trace with variable would be
helpful, something along the lines of

String streamContents: [ :stream |
        thisContext errorReportOn: stream ]

(watch out for truncation). Finally can you give us your Smalltalk and
Kom version?

Cheers
Philippe

RE: Display a component by clicking on a picture

Alexandre BP
More like the second option a component hidden.

menu with scriptaculous

Alexandre BP
Hi,

I have been trying to implement the second example of the following web page:
http://localhost:8080/javascript/scriptaculous-components?_s=E1B5JP8uViz0GWmW&_k=Ev9g4gWzMgWXGaOu

I'd like to make an accordion menu but it doesn't work...

Here is what I tried:(FriendsFolders inherit from SUAccordion)

FriendsFolders>>>initialize
super initialize .
accordion := SUAccordion new
     add: (SUCounterTest on: 1) label: 'Counter 1';
       add: (SUCounterTest on: 2) label: 'Counter 2';
       add: (SUCounterTest on: 3) label: 'Counter 3';
       yourself.
FriendsFolders>>>coreClass ^ SUAccordion

FriendsFolders>>>children ^Array with: accordion

FriendsFolders>>>renderContentOn: canvas self show: accordion. "self renderHead: accordion index: 1 on: canvas." "self renderBody: accordion index: 1 visible: true on: canvas." "self renderNavigationOn: canvas." self toggle: accordion. canvas render: accordion.

The web page only show the tree Counters but doesn't display anything else when I click on it.
How does it work?I don't get it...

Thx in advance
alex