error when deploying on seasidehosting

cdelaunay
Hello,

When I try to deploy my application on seasidehosting, i get this error in the 'system error' log:

squeak: /root/vm-git/platforms/unix/vm/sqUnixMemory.c:177: uxGrowMemoryBy: Assertion `newDelta >= 0' failed

Does anyOne know what it mean?

Re: error when deploying on seasidehosting

Adrian Lienhard
Hi Cyrille

I can try to help you if you can tell me the account name. Which image version are you using?

The message in the log may be old  (it indicates a bug in the VM, which we have fixed some time ago).

Adrian

On Feb 16, 2011, at 10:34 , Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When I try to deploy my application on seasidehosting, i get this error in
> the 'system error' log:
>
> squeak: /root/vm-git/platforms/unix/vm/sqUnixMemory.c:177:
> uxGrowMemoryBy: Assertion `newDelta >= 0' failed
>

> Does anyOne know what it mean?

Re: error when deploying on seasidehosting

cdelaunay
hello adrian, thank you

the account name is 'menssana-web'
I work with a Pharo-1.1.1 image (Latest update: #11414).