example custom mouse events

Ben Coman

It took a bit of hunting around to discover how to use the custom hooks
for mouse event, and I needed to make some examples to prove how it
worked.  I thought others might find this interesting.  It just outputs
to Transcript for each of the following events.  Check the class
comments for usage.

* handlesMouseDown - mouseDown, mouseUp, mouseMove, startDrag, click,
doubleClick, doubleClickTimeout.
* handlesMouseStillDown - mouseStillDown.
* handlesMouseOver - mouseEnter, mouseLeave.
* handlesMouseOverDragging - mouseEnterDragging, mouseLeaveDragging.

Anyone know anything more to add?

cheers -ben

ExampleMouseEvents-BenComan.1.mcz (5K) Download Attachment

Re: example custom mouse events

stepharo
good idea.
We were discussing with alain about handles and handle because in bloc
he is used wantsMouseDown instead handlesMouseDown.

Stef