examplesProvider for CoreRoassal

Offray
Hi all,

When I'm trying to install CoreRoassal by running this:

~~~~
Gofer new
        smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'GToolkit';
        package: 'GT-InspectorExtensions-CoreRoassal';
        load.
~~~~

I get this message:

~~~~
This package depends on the following classes:
   RTBoxPlotDataSet
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
   examplesProvider
~~~~

I don't how to find the dependencies to get a clean install. Can
somebody point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Offray

Re: examplesProvider for CoreRoassal

Offray
Hi Andrei,

El 08/05/15 a las 03:26, Andrei Chis escribió:
> Do you have the latest version of Roassal installed in the image?
>
> Cheers,
> Andrei

No I haven't. Updating to development solves the issue. So, if I want a
smooth installation experience for Roassal on Pharo 4 the procedure is this:

~~~
Gofer it
        smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'Roassal2';
        configurationOf: 'Roassal2';
        loadDevelopment.
~~~

I would suggest to update the Agile Visualization book for a better
experience.

Cheers,

Offray

> On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 5:05 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>      Hi all,
>
>      When I'm trying to install CoreRoassal by running this:
>
>      ~~~~
>      Gofer new
>               smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'GToolkit';
>               package: 'GT-InspectorExtensions-CoreRoassal';
>               load.
>      ~~~~
>

>      I get this message:
>
>      ~~~~
>      This package depends on the following classes:
>         RTBoxPlotDataSet
>      You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
>      definitions:
>         examplesProvider
>      ~~~~
>
>      I don't how to find the dependencies to get a clean install. Can somebody
>      point me in the right direction?
>
>      Cheers,
>
>      Offray

Re: examplesProvider for CoreRoassal

jfabry

+1 on this. A student of mine had a similar issue.

> On May 8, 2015, at 12:43, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> El 08/05/15 a las 03:26, Andrei Chis escribió:
>> Do you have the latest version of Roassal installed in the image?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andrei
>
> No I haven't. Updating to development solves the issue. So, if I want a smooth installation experience for Roassal on Pharo 4 the procedure is this:
>
> ~~~
> Gofer it
> smalltalkhubUser: 'ObjectProfile' project: 'Roassal2';
> configurationOf: 'Roassal2';
> loadDevelopment.
> ~~~
>
> I would suggest to update the Agile Visualization book for a better experience.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile