exception handling nodejs module + amber

exception handling nodejs module + amber

xekoukou
I noticed that I couldnt save my code in the browser when I was inlining javascript with the throw function.

I dont understand exceptions very much .. How do you throw an error object in amber? Does amber turn all error objects to smalltalk "Error" objects?

(as a side note, it will be cool to be able to use zeromq with amber).
--

Sincerely yours,
     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis