expiryPolicy

Markus Fritsche-4
Hi,

I came across multiple Seaside applications that use

cacheTimeout := self session application cache expiryPolicy
configuration at: #cacheTimeout.

which isn't supported anymore. What would be the right way
to fix those applications getting/ setting cache timeouts?

Kind regards,
  Markus

Re: expiryPolicy

Markus Fritsche-4
Never mind, just found

<[hidden email]>

:)

Am 02.02.2017 um 11:15 schrieb Markus Fritsche:

> Hi,
>
> I came across multiple Seaside applications that use
>
> cacheTimeout := self session application cache expiryPolicy
> configuration at: #cacheTimeout.
>
> which isn't supported anymore. What would be the right way
> to fix those applications getting/ setting cache timeouts?
>
> Kind regards,
>   Markus
ksi

Re: expiryPolicy

ksi
A similar question was raised in a different thread QCMagritte and expirePolicy Error but was unfortunately not answered yet.

Thus it would be very nice of you to share your knowledge with the rest of us or provide some pointers to available solutions.
Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Kiril