export a javaProject imported with inFusion does not work

export a javaProject imported with inFusion does not work

cdelaunay
Hello,

I didn't  find any issue about this problem, but it surely exist one:

When I import a model with inFusion and then try to export it to MSE, it raise an error.
In my case, the 'isWrite' instance variable of a FAMIXAccess is not initialized when importing MSE from inFusion. Then, it generate an error when trying to export this information.

The problem come from inFusion, and I don't know if someone is already looking at that? (tell me if I have to open an issue)

Re: export a javaProject imported with inFusion does not work

Tudor Girba
Yes, please open a ticket.

Cheers,
Doru

On 28 May 2010, at 10:48, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I didn't  find any issue about this problem, but it surely exist one:
>
> When I import a model with inFusion and then try to export it to
> MSE, it raise an error.
> In my case, the 'isWrite' instance variable of a FAMIXAccess is not
> initialized when importing MSE from inFusion. Then, it generate an
> error when trying to export this information.
>
> The problem come from inFusion, and I don't know if someone is
> already looking at that? (tell me if I have to open an issue)

www.tudorgirba.com

"We are all great at making mistakes."