export format for moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

a client suggested to me that it would be to have
        - a tab separated exporter to export metrics:
        (so it would be good to connect the menu with the functionality).
        - and an xml format so that people can write xls shit.
We should spend two hours and get that available

Re: export format for moose

Tudor Girba-2
Good points.

We should open tickets with these :).

Cheers,
Doru

On 22 Jun 2011, at 15:20, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> a client suggested to me that it would be to have
> - a tab separated exporter to export metrics:
> (so it would be good to connect the menu with the functionality).
> - and an xml format so that people can write xls shit.
> We should spend two hours and get that available
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."