exporting all the PRPages in wiki text format

exporting all the PRPages in wiki text format

johnmci
I was going to tackle making a component or method on the import/
export component to export
all the pages in Pier in Wiki format. I"m wondering if anyone has done
this before?

--
=
=

Re: exporting all the PRPages in wiki text format

Lukas Renggli
> I was going to tackle making a component or method on the import/export
> component to export
> all the pages in Pier in Wiki format. I"m wondering if anyone has done this
> before?

There isn't anything out of the box, but it is rather simple to do.
Try something along the following lines:

aKernel root enumerator all
    do: [ :each | PRWikiWriter write: each document to: aStream ]

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: exporting all the PRPages in wiki text format

johnmci
Ok, well I had done

| a |
a := OrderedCollection new.
IPhoneWikiServerUI kernel root enumerator
                with;
                all;
                do:
                        [ :each | each class = PRPage ifTrue: [a add:
each]].
stream := StandardFileStream forceNewFileNamed: 'exportedWikiData.txt'.
[a do: [:e |
        stream nextPutAll: '**********##########';cr.
        stream nextPutAll: e name;cr.
        stream nextPutAll: '##########**********';cr.
        stream nextPutAll: e contents;cr.]]
        ensure: [stream close].

I'm not sure if the "e contents" does the same thing as the

--
=
=
John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:
squeaker68882
=
=
=

Re: exporting all the PRPages in wiki text format

Lukas Renggli
> I'm not sure if the "e contents" does the same thing as the "PRWikiWriter
> write: each document to: "

Yes, that should be the same.

Lukas

> On 29-Jul-09, at 12:15 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>
>>> I was going to tackle making a component or method on the import/export
>>> component to exportt
>>> all the pages in Pier in Wiki format. I"m wondering if anyone has done
>>> this
>>> before?
>>
>> There isn't anything out of the box, but it is rather simple to do.
>> Try something along the following lines:
>>
>> aKernel root enumerator all
>>   do: [ :each | PRWikiWriter write: each document to: aStream ]
>>
>> Lukas
>>
>> --
>> Lukas Renggli
>> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

> John M. McIntosh <[hidden email]>   Twitter:  squeaker68882
> Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd.  http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch