extended cut/copy/paste with *graphics* support, help needed.

extended cut/copy/paste with *graphics* support, help needed.

johnmci
I'm looking for someone to help me slice up the changes I've been
working on to get the cut/copy/paste
logic we worked on for Sophie into the Pharo image.  I've moved *most*
of it, written some more tests etc.

But it's stall now because I'm not sure how to get it into the pharo
update queue, also I need someone
to help test and expand on the logic that enables you to cut/copy/
paste GRAPHICS.

There is fairly decent support via FFI for moving graphic data between
application & squeak on
the macintosh and windows, limited on unix machines, however I've not
moved that logic
into a pharo image yet, but would like to.

Anyway if anyone would like to help please email me, and maybe we can
move this forward.

--
=
=

Re: extended cut/copy/paste with *graphics* support, help needed.

Damien Cassou
Hi John,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM, John M
McIntosh<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm looking for someone to help me slice up the changes I've been
> working on to get the cut/copy/paste
> logic we worked on for Sophie into the Pharo image.  I've moved *most*
> of it, written some more tests etc.
>
> But it's stall now because I'm not sure how to get it into the pharo
> update queue, also I need someone
> to help test and expand on the logic that enables you to cut/copy/
> paste GRAPHICS.
>
> There is fairly decent support via FFI for moving graphic data between
> application & squeak on
> the macintosh and windows, limited on unix machines, however I've not
> moved that logic
> into a pharo image yet, but would like to.
>
> Anyway if anyone would like to help please email me, and maybe we can
> move this forward.

I'm on Linux and am willing to help you if I can. The first thing you
have to do is to open an issue on
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues and attach the changesets you
want people to test.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: extended cut/copy/paste with *graphics* support, help needed.

Let me know john.
We can integrate your changes as soon as they are ready to.

Stef