failing test: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush

failing test: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

I just now notice that this test is failing: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush because there is no such thing as #onInput:

Can anyone shed some light on why this is being declared on WAPrettyPrintedDocument ?
Should it be removed from this declaration list or ... ?

thx
Johan_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: failing test: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush

Philippe Marschall
On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just now notice that this test is failing: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush because there is no such thing as #onInput:
>
> Can anyone shed some light on why this is being declared on WAPrettyPrintedDocument ?
> Should it be removed from this declaration list or ... ?

3.0 or 3.1?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: failing test: #testKnownEventsInTagBrush

Johan Brichau-2
3.0

Sent from my iPad