false as method name not allowed

marten
I tried to install MessagePack and I noticed, that "false" is not
allowed as a method name ?

Marten

Re: false as method name not allowed

Hernan Wilkinson-3
It should be allowed... in Pharo there is no problem... are you having this problem with GemStone?

--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching
Address: Paraguay 523, Floor 7 N, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: false as method name not allowed

marten
Yes, Gemstone - MessagePak has such methods defined and then I tried it
manually to define methods like this - and I got errors ...

Marten

Am 19.11.2011 12:13, schrieb Hernan Wilkinson:

> It should be allowed... in Pharo there is no problem... are you having
> this problem with GemStone?
>
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Marten Feldtmann
>
>     I tried to install MessagePack and I noticed, that "false" is not
>     allowed as a method name ?
>
>     Marten
>

> --
> *Hernán Wilkinson
> Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching
> Mobile: +54 - 911 - 4470 - 7207
> email: [hidden email]
> site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*
> Address: Paraguay 523, Floor 7 N, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: false as method name not allowed

Dale Henrichs
Marten,

This is a  bug in GemStone (see glassdb Issue 313: special literals not allowed as selectors). It's a bug in our parser and should be fixed in a future release.

Thanks for the bug report,

Dale