fame tests random failures

Tudor Girba
Hi,

It looks like the Fame tests decide to fail from time to time. I could not figure out what the problem is right now, but if you want to reproduce the problem, take the latest Moose and run the tests multiple times. Different tests crash in what appears to be a random order.

I could use some help on this one :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: fame tests random failures

Simon Denier-3

On 11 nov. 2010, at 23:25, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It looks like the Fame tests decide to fail from time to time. I could not figure out what the problem is right now, but if you want to reproduce the problem, take the latest Moose and run the tests multiple times. Different tests crash in what appears to be a random order.
>
> I could use some help on this one :)

Would it be possible to hack SUnit so that the test suite is kept in case of failures? Then we could assess which test sequence fails the tests.

--
 Simon

Re: fame tests random failures

Tudor Girba
Good idea, but I would not know how to do that easily :)

Doru

On 11 Nov 2010, at 23:34, Simon Denier wrote:

> On 11 nov. 2010, at 23:25, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It looks like the Fame tests decide to fail from time to time. I could not figure out what the problem is right now, but if you want to reproduce the problem, take the latest Moose and run the tests multiple times. Different tests crash in what appears to be a random order.
>>
>> I could use some help on this one :)
>

> Would it be possible to hack SUnit so that the test suite is kept in case of failures? Then we could assess which test sequence fails the tests.
>
> --
> Simon

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."