famoosr at wcre?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am in the workshop committee of WCRE, and thus I am looking for people that want to organize a workshop there.

FAMOOSr or something Moose related would be a perfect match. Is anyone interested in organizing one?

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: famoosr at wcre?

Michele Lanza-2
I'm certainly not going to WCRE, so this is a "no" from my side

Cheers

Michele

On Jul 5, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the workshop committee of WCRE, and thus I am looking for people that want to organize a workshop there.
>
> FAMOOSr or something Moose related would be a perfect match. Is anyone interested in organizing one?
>
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Re: famoosr at wcre?

SergeStinckwich
I will not come but I'm interested to submit a paper with a colleague ;-)

Regards,

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the workshop committee of WCRE, and thus I am looking for people
> that want to organize a workshop there.
>
> FAMOOSr or something Moose related would be a perfect match. Is anyone
> interested in organizing one?
>
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: famoosr at wcre?

abergel
It is still early for me to know whether I am attending it or not.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: famoosr at wcre?

SergeStinckwich
Great !

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would be interested in participating to the organization of such a
> workshop. It would be for me a great mean to enter the community.

Great !

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: famoosr at wcre?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

WCRE takes place during October 14-17 in Koblenz, Germany:
http://wcre.wikidot.com/2013

Unfortunately, I would not be able to go (we are expecting a delivery at that time :)).

Cheers,
Doru

On Jul 7, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> where and when is wcre?
>
> On Jul 5, 2013, at 1:29 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am in the workshop committee of WCRE, and thus I am looking for people that want to organize a workshop there.
>>
>> FAMOOSr or something Moose related would be a perfect match. Is anyone interested in organizing one?
>>
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow"

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Re: famoosr at wcre?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Anne,

Great. Do you plan to participate to WCRE?

Doru