fast.org.ar down?

Geert Claes
Administrator

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed that
fast.org.ar gives a "500 - Internal Server Error" this morning?

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: fast.org.ar down?

Juan-2
http://www.fast.org.ar/
works for me.
best
mdc

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:19 AM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed that
fast.org.ar gives a "500 - Internal Server Error" this morning?

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: fast.org.ar down?

Carlos E. Ferro-2
On 01/02/2011 17:01, Juan wrote:
> http://www.fast.org.ar/
> works for me.
> best
> mdc
It seems this is just an echo of the mail on Jan 31.
As far as I know, that problem was fixed and the page is alive now.

Carlos E. Ferro

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org