fast.org.ar

Geert Claes
Administrator
I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed that fast.org.ar gives a "500 - Internal Server Error" this morning?

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: fast.org.ar

Andres Valloud-5
Thank you, we will look into this.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed that
> fast.org.ar gives a "500 - Internal Server Error" this morning?

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: fast.org.ar

Mariano Martinez Peck
it is still broken :(

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Andres Valloud <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you, we will look into this.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Geert Claes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but I noticed that
> fast.org.ar gives a "500 - Internal Server Error" this morning?

http://www.clubSmalltalk.org

Re: fast.org.ar

Juan-2

http://www.fast.org.ar/ works for me