feature for OCompletion

1 message Options

feature for OCompletion

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Romain. I was thinking if it is possible the following scenario:  sometimes I am typing somewhere (where I am at that moment) just to browse a class. So, I type for example "ImageSeg". The second element of the list of OCompletion is the one I want: ImageSegmentRootStub. So, I need to go to the second element, press enter, and then ctrl + b. Now I wonder if it would be possible to directly press ctrl b in the list of OCompletion so that it automatically browses that class.

What do you think?

Cheers

Mariano