file date in filesystem

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Is there a way to obtain the creation or modification date of a file
from Filesystem?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: file date in filesystem

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Mar 2, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to obtain the creation or modification date of a file
> from Filesystem?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow"

(FSReference / 'myFile') entry , then send #modification/#creation?

Cheers,
Henry

Re: file date in filesystem

Tudor Girba-2
Stupid me.

Thanks :)
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: file date in filesystem

may be we should move one level up some methods to avoid the entry….

Stef