fileout ** ERROR! THIS SCRIPT IS MISSING **

1 message Options

fileout ** ERROR! THIS SCRIPT IS MISSING **

Paul DeBruicker
This is in Pharo 7

In a package I have a class that has methods that I can see in a browser.  When I save it to an mcz file the class isn't saved in the file for the package.  When I file out the class and file it back in there is a load error.

The fileout has many of these errors

  scriptMarkerFor:withLabel:on:
        ** ERROR!  THIS SCRIPT IS MISSING **

  renderNameAndAddressFor:on:
        ** ERROR!  THIS SCRIPT IS MISSING **

Those methods are defined in the image and in the class's super class.

I cannot change the class's package because I get method dict lookup errors.

Making a copy of the class fixes everything for the copied class.

Is there a way to scan my package for other classes that are broken like this one was?

Thanks

Paul