fileout or something similar from crashed image

fileout or something similar from crashed image

Usman Bhatti
Hello,

I crashed my image and I had some unsaved code. Now, I know I can go to the changes file but I'm lazy. I am told there is a tool that allows "repairing/rejuvenating" a crashed image to recover .mcz files and I would like to give it a try.

Tx

Usman

Re: fileout or something similar from crashed image

Guillermo Polito
Maybe you were told about oz?

It's a bit experimental, but if you can wait, we can sit on wednesday and try to do it together :).

Usman

Re: fileout or something similar from crashed image

recover lost changes is the way to go and martin is preparing a better version of it.

On Oct 14, 2013, at 10:08 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I crashed my image and I had some unsaved code. Now, I know I can go to the changes file but I'm lazy. I am told there is a tool that allows "repairing/rejuvenating" a crashed image to recover .mcz files and I would like to give it a try.
>
> Tx
>
> Usman

Re: fileout or something similar from crashed image

Guillermo Polito
But recover not commited changes? :)

In any case, we recovered the image with Oz yesterday :)