files.pharo.org

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

Now there is a DNS entry and forwarder

        http://files.pharo.org

this works for all files there, e.g.

        http://files.pharo.org/image/20/latest.zip

We will keep these links, even when we move to a dedicated file server.
(We have requested one and it should be ready soon, we hope)

        Marcus

Re: files.pharo.org

Camillo Bruni-3
thanks! I'll update the scripts to use the new domain.
On 2013-02-06, at 19:23, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Now there is a DNS entry and forwarder
>
> http://files.pharo.org
>
> this works for all files there, e.g.
>
> http://files.pharo.org/image/20/latest.zip
>
> We will keep these links, even when we move to a dedicated file server.
> (We have requested one and it should be ready soon, we hope)
>
> Marcus

Re: files.pharo.org

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks!!  I'll update the new chapter on ZeroConf :)
Soon in the best mailboxes :)