filetree and traits

EstebanLM
Hi,

Finally, I'm trying to migrate VMMaker-oscog (the branch Pharo uses) to git, to allow a better control of the whole thing (I'm having a hard time to have external souces and slang sources in sync).
Now... I have one problem:

it is filetree saving/retrieving traits?

if not... what would be the way to integrate it?

thanks,
Esteban

Re: filetree and traits

Tobias Pape-3

Re: filetree and traits

EstebanLM
Thanks Tobias!

you know if it will be ready anytime soon? (not pressure, just want to know how to manage my schedule ;)

Esteban

Re: filetree and traits

Tobias Pape-3

Re: filetree and traits

EstebanLM
pharo 2.0 :)

Re: filetree and traits

Dale Henrichs-3
Tobias has issued a pull request but I'm a little harried today (taking a 1/2 day off to do car maintenance:) but I should be able to review/integrate Tobias' changes today, I'd prefer that you then load up the trait support form a git clone of the github repo and if things checkout okay and works for you, I will make a release of FileTree to get this out to ss3...

Dale

| On Aug 7, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

| > --

Re: filetree and traits

Dale Henrichs-3
Oh wait, Tobias' traits work is for 4.3, so I assume that more work will need to be done for pharo2.0?

Dale

| Tobias has issued a pull request but I'm a little harried today
| (taking a 1/2 day off to do car maintenance:) but I should be able
| to review/integrate Tobias' changes today, I'd prefer that you then
| load up the trait support form a git clone of the github repo and if
| things checkout okay and works for you, I will make a release of
| FileTree to get this out to ss3...
|
| Dale

| |
| | pharo 2.0 :)
| |
| | On Aug 7, 2013, at 1:38 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]>
| | wrote:
| |

| | > --

| |
| | --
| |
| |
| |

Re: filetree and traits

Tobias Pape-3

Re: filetree and traits

EstebanLM
We are trying it with Igor and we can confirm that it works :)

now we are going to try to publish it in ss3 so we can load it into clean pharo image.

Esteban

Re: filetree and traits

Dale Henrichs-3
So traits and filetree are working for you for Pharo2.0 with Tobias' latest pull request? I'll push FileTree 1.0.5 out today ... I've got a couple of other bugfixes queued up for 1.0.5 so I will integrate those together with Tobias' work ... also I'll cherry pick the pharo2.0 work for Pharo3.0 ...

Dale

| We are trying it with Igor and we can confirm that it works :)
|
| now we are going to try to publish it in ss3 so we can load it into
| clean pharo image.
|
| Esteban
|
| On Aug 7, 2013, at 5:34 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

| > --

Re: filetree and traits

EstebanLM
cool :)