finding clasess

Carlos Crosetti
Hi, I am sorry if I am bothering you all every time I show my self education baby steps.

How a new class is composed in LK, the Smalltalk way?
How can I find all classes?

Can i file-in - file-out  a class?

I hope there is some hot-to or wiki document showing this, thanks in advance, Carlos

Re: finding clasess

Robert Krahn-5
Hi Carlos –

Not at all. I'm very sorry to not be able to offer better documentation. I thank you for posting these questions as those are very helpful for us and might be of interest for others as well.

I created a short screencast that shows how to use the system browser and search to create and work with classes:

Regarding "file-outs": Since lively modules (where classes reside) already are represented as files you already have them in file form and can use them e.g. via URLs. The file I created in the screencast is here:

An older FAQ list can be found here, classes are mentioned as well

Best,
Robert