finding dependees of a package

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I know I can "Browse Dependencies" of a particular package, but this only shows me the dependencies of the selected package X.

What I am looking for is a list of packages that depend on X ... is that possible?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: finding dependees of a package

CyrilFerlicot
Le 07/10/2018 à 21:44, Peter Uhnak a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I know I can "Browse Dependencies" of a particular package, but this
> only shows me the dependencies of the selected package X.
>
> What I am looking for is a list of packages that depend on X ... is that
> possible?

Hi,

I think this subject is related:
http://forum.world.st/Browse-dependencies-to-a-package-td5076091.html

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: finding dependees of a package

Guillermo Polito

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 10:06 PM Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le 07/10/2018 à 21:44, Peter Uhnak a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I know I can "Browse Dependencies" of a particular package, but this
> only shows me the dependencies of the selected package X.
>
> What I am looking for is a list of packages that depend on X ... is that
> possible?

Hi,

I think this subject is related:
http://forum.world.st/Browse-dependencies-to-a-package-td5076091.html