fix for PREditorHelp in Pier-EditorEnh

Nick
Hi,

I noticed that the help button on the enhanced editor was broken in Pier/Seaside 3.0. I've attached a simple fix, though as I don't entirely understand the intent of the implementation, it would be good if someone can review it to check the bug shouldn't be fixed elsewhere.

Nick

Pier-EditorEnh-NickAger.55.mcz (61K) Download Attachment

Re: fix for PREditorHelp in Pier-EditorEnh

Lukas Renggli
Good catch.

I've committed your code and a few minor changes to the repository.

Lukas

On 20 February 2010 12:50, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I noticed that the help button on the enhanced editor was broken in
> Pier/Seaside 3.0. I've attached a simple fix, though as I don't entirely
> understand the intent of the implementation, it would be good if someone can
> review it to check the bug shouldn't be fixed elsewhere.
> Nick

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch