flow to contribute?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

It looks like the flow to contribute changed. I do not find the
fogbugz integration pop up anymore.
Where is it? Was is changed?
So I create a branch manually and commit in my fork and did a pull request
but this is not clear.

Re: flow to contribute?

EstebanLM

> On 11 Feb 2018, at 18:46, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> It looks like the flow to contribute changed. I do not find the
> fogbugz integration pop up anymore.
> Where is it? Was is changed?
> So I create a branch manually and commit in my fork and did a pull request
> but this is not clear.

no, it didn’t change. It does not appears if you did not add pharo-project as remote to your pharo fork.
is complicated… right now is the only way we have to determine we are working on pharo and not just another random project.

I am thinking on ways of solving this:
- add an (optional) iceberg properties file where we could define this.
- do a request using github api to know parent project.

both approaches have pros and cons so I still do not decide (but I’m more closer to the first option right now)

Esteban

> Stef

Re: flow to contribute?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Tx for the explanation.
I would not make things more complex. So I would not go on guessing.
And I would not do 1 and 2.
I would just add an iceberg menu contribute to Pharo and it just shows
a large message and/or sets some stuff for me.

Stef