focus when creating stub methods

Ted Bracht-2
When you create a stub method in the debugger, you expect the text field
displaying the method to have the focus so that you can start editing the
method straight away. This appears not the case, the list of sent messages
still has focus even though the text field shows the 'Error
notYetImplemented' selected. Therefore you expect to be able to start typing
straight away, which causes you to jump through the list.

btw - getting close to the release?

Thanks,

Ted

Re: focus when creating stub methods

Blair McGlashan
"Ted Bracht" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> When you create a stub method in the debugger, you expect the text field
> displaying the method to have the focus so that you can start editing the
> method straight away. This appears not the case, the list of sent messages
> still has focus even though the text field shows the 'Error
> notYetImplemented' selected. Therefore you expect to be able to start
typing
> straight away, which causes you to jump through the list.

Annoying that isn't it. I've recorded it as #721.

> btw - getting close to the release?

Of beta 3, yes. The bug/enhancements list is stubbornly resisting all
attempts to subdue it, though it does appear to have weakened somewhat this
week :-)

Regards

Blair

Re: focus when creating stub methods

Ted Bracht-2
"Blair McGlashan" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> "Ted Bracht" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:[hidden email]...
> > When you create a stub method in the debugger, you expect the text field
> > displaying the method to have the focus so that you can start editing
the
> > method straight away. This appears not the case, the list of sent
messages
> > still has focus even though the text field shows the 'Error
> > notYetImplemented' selected. Therefore you expect to be able to start
> typing
> > straight away, which causes you to jump through the list.
>
> Annoying that isn't it. I've recorded it as #721.

cheers

> > btw - getting close to the release?
>
> Of beta 3, yes. The bug/enhancements list is stubbornly resisting all
> attempts to subdue it, though it does appear to have weakened somewhat
this
> week :-)

money burning in my pocket .........

> Regards