fogbugz entries

Camillo Bruni-3
I wanted to have a look at the new fogbugz entries.
But when I list all active entries, I have quite a lot of entries with "Closed (Active)", any clue what that means?

Re: fogbugz entries

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Most probably because during the migration, more specific status has been lost.

What you should do is list the open active cases
(I have something like First 50 open cases that are active which more or less is want I was used to have in Google Issue Tracker).

I will try to have a look at that and fix them by hand, but not now (pair programming on Amber with Nico) ^^

Ben