fogbugz logins

Prof. Andrew P. Black
I'm only an occasional reader here, but have noted (due to all of the reports that bugs have been moved) that the bug database has moved.

It's very nice that I'm offered a link to view the status on the new fogbugz site.

But how do I get an account?  I can't view anything without logging in.  There was no obvious "get an account" button.

        Andrew

Re: fogbugz logins

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I website to tackle this issue is ready to be deployed, but due to an issue with the IT crowd here, the website is not deployed yet.

We all hope that monday we will have a solution :) Let's cross fingers.

Anyway, I will of course send a mail as soon as possible with all the information needed :)

Ben