fonts in moose environment

Usman Bhatti
hello all,

I am trying to import machine fonts in Moose.
I am doing
world menu -> system -> settings -> appearance -> standard fonts ...

There is an option to "update fonts from system". However, this option does not bring machine fonts in Moose. When I perform the same manipulation in Pharo environment, it provides me a long list of all machine fonts.

Any ideas regarding how import all system fonts in Moose?

thanx

Usman

Re: fonts in moose environment

Stéphane Ducasse
Check the VM you use.
Click on the package and get to the image inside the resources folder.
Drop the image on the vm of the working case.

Stef