fonts on Pharo website

laurent laffont
Hi,

For me the new fonts used on www.pharo-project.org are hard to read. The rendering on Firefox / Windows is not nice too.

What do you think ?

Laurent Laffont

Re: fonts on Pharo website

Max Leske
They're good to read in Safari on MacOS but I must say I found myself wondering if I had accidentally set strange preferences to narrow the fonts :) It's just... I'm not used to seeing such a font on the web....

On 11.04.2011, at 13:47, laurent laffont wrote:

Hi,

For me the new fonts used on www.pharo-project.org are hard to read. The rendering on Firefox / Windows is not nice too.

What do you think ?

Laurent Laffont

Re: fonts on Pharo website

Adrian Lienhard
hehe, I wondered how long it takes to notice the new fonts ;)

We can revert to the old font if the web font is not an improvement... Geert also noted that the font we embedded does not look the same on all browsers/platforms.

Cheers,
Adrian

On Apr 11, 2011, at 13:47 , laurent laffont wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For me the new fonts used on www.pharo-project.org are hard to read. The
> rendering on Firefox / Windows is not nice too.
>
> What do you think ?
>
> Laurent Laffont

Re: fonts on Pharo website

Stéphane Ducasse