for 1.0 did we put the welcome message

Stéphane Ducasse
with the summary of all the actions?

Re: for 1.0 did we put the welcome message

Mariano Martinez Peck
Not yet. We should merge the current welcome workspace with the actions done in 1.0.

Any ideas how to do that ?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
with the summary of all the actions?

Re: for 1.0 did we put the welcome message

SergeStinckwich
Is there any release team for 1.0 ?

2010/3/19 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> Not yet. We should merge the current welcome workspace with the actions done
> in 1.0.
>
> Any ideas how to do that ?
>
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> with the summary of all the actions?
>>
>> Stef

Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: for 1.0 did we put the welcome message

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Mar 19, 2010, at 9:37 40AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Not yet. We should merge the current welcome workspace with the actions done in 1.0.
>
> Any ideas how to do that ?

There was someone asking a question which was answered in the lower half of the welcome workspace on IRC yesterday,
so from a usability viewpoint, it might be better to just put them in a separate workspace. ;)

Cheers,
Henry

Re: for 1.0 did we put the welcome message

Mariano Martinez Peck
Stef: what about letting for now (RC3) the welcome workspace as it was, and then, when we release 1.0 stable (which may be probable exactly the same version as rc3) we change and incorporte both workspaces.

I am not sure which one  to put first and how to link them.

Cheers

Mariano

On Mar 19, 2010, at 7:45 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Stef: what about letting for now (RC3) the welcome workspace as it was, and then, when we release 1.0 stable (which may be probable exactly the same version as rc3) we change and incorporte both workspaces.

yes my remark was for 1.0.

Stef