for the sprint at Buenos Ares

Stéphane Ducasse
It would be good that you are available on chat or IRC so that before jumping into a fix you ask if it makes sense to work on it now.
I will be online around 15h paris time.

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

Juan Vuletich-4
Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> It would be good that you are available on chat or IRC so that before jumping into a fix you ask if it makes sense to work on it now.
> I will be online around 15h paris time.
>
> Stef

Will there be a Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires (the city)? If so, I'd like
to join.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

yes today normally.

Stef

On Nov 11, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> It would be good that you are available on chat or IRC so that before jumping into a fix you ask if it makes sense to work on it now.
>> I will be online around 15h paris time.
>>
>> Stef
>
> Will there be a Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires (the city)? If so, I'd like to join.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

Mariano Martinez Peck
heheheh no, it is not buenos aires, it is Concepcion del Uruguay, Entre Rios ;)

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
yes today normally.

Stef

On Nov 11, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> It would be good that you are available on chat or IRC so that before jumping into a fix you ask if it makes sense to work on it now.
>> I will be online around 15h paris time.
>>
>> Stef
>
> Will there be a Pharo Sprint in Buenos Aires (the city)? If so, I'd like to join.
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

Marcus Denker-4

On Nov 11, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> yes today normally.

No, we are far away from B-A... and I wonder how this will work with the talks in parallel.

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

>> yes today normally.
>>

> No, we are far away from B-A... and I wonder how this will work with the talks in parallel.

indeed too bad you get a nice occasion to create good energy :)
I'm warming up and integrating some fixes now.

Re: for the sprint at Buenos Ares

Alexandre Bergel
The sprint will begin in approximately 3,5 hours.

Cheers,
Alexandre