forum.world.st server is back

Richard Sargent
Administrator
The people who provide Nabble, which runs our forums, have consolidated their servers and - after a DNS change - forum.world.st is back online.

As far as I know, submissions by mail no longer work. That functionality was removed by the Nabble team. You will have to post via the forum.

Re: forum.world.st server is back

Sanjay Minni
Yes mail submissions are not working - and mails thru the mailing list pharo-users@lists.pharo.org are not appearing here

Richard Sargent wrote
The people who provide Nabble, which runs our forums, have consolidated their servers and - after a DNS change - forum.world.st is back online.

As far as I know, submissions by mail no longer work. That functionality was removed by the Nabble team. You will have to post via the forum.
cheers,
Sanjay