fosdem smalltalk devroom

Paolo Bonzini-2
Hi all, is there a mailing list or website set up for discussing the
program for the devroom?

Thanks,

Paolo

Re: fosdem smalltalk devroom

Stephan Eggermont-3
No, not yet. Do we need a separate one or can we use one of the existing ones?
I'm following a.o. squeak-dev, pharo-dev, seaside

Stephan

On 11/28/2011 01:45 PM, Stephan Eggermont wrote:
> No, not yet. Do we need a separate one or can we use one of the existing ones?
> I'm following a.o. squeak-dev, pharo-dev, seaside

FOSDEM gives a mailing list, right?  I would like GNU Smalltalk to be
represented, since I'll be attending FOSDEM too.

Paolo