freeze?

Paolo Bonzini-2
I committed the (in all likelihood) last changes to master for 3.2,
which are the new GTK event loop (thanks gwen for testing) and the
removal of the old non-ANSI instance-based exceptions.  If you have
any patches, please send them in as soon as possible.

I'll work on the packaging for Windows and then do the first release candidate.

I also made a few changes to the website including promoting Canol's
book.  Canol, what's the license on the book again?  I don't remember
it and it would be better to specify it.  I suggest something like
CC-BY-SA and GFDL dual licensing (same as wikipedia IIRC) but that
would require to put online the .odt document if it is not already.

Paolo

Re: freeze?

ZuLuuuuuu
Paolo Bonzini-2 wrote
I committed the (in all likelihood) last changes to master for 3.2
Can't wait for the new release!

Paolo Bonzini-2 wrote
I'll work on the packaging for Windows and then do the first release candidate.
Another great news :)

Paolo Bonzini-2 wrote
I also made a few changes to the website including promoting Canol's
book.  Canol, what's the license on the book again?  I don't remember
it and it would be better to specify it.  I suggest something like
CC-BY-SA and GFDL dual licensing (same as wikipedia IIRC) but that
would require to put online the .odt document if it is not already.
Thanks. It is CC-BY & GFDL dual license. I'll make .odt file available in a few days (or hours) then.

By the way, I'm getting 404 error when I click "Books" link on web page.
Canol Gökel