fuel problems

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Martin,

We need to solve the running of Fuel/FuelMooseExtensions tests problem on the Moose server.

Here is how to reproduce it locally:
- Download the Moose image:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip
- Download the script that is used to run the tests:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/ws/moose-tests/moose-tests.st
- File the moose-tests.st in the Moose image.

This produces XML files, and the FuelMooseExtensions is large one with all the errors. You can put self halts to look into the problem.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: fuel problems

Tudor Girba-2
Hi again,

I just restarted a test on the server, and somehow it seems that the failures are no longer happening. Was something changed in Fuel?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: fuel problems

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi again,

I just restarted a test on the server, and somehow it seems that the failures are no longer happening. Was something changed in Fuel?

I don't think so. As far as I know you using yet the same version of Fuel.
And all the failing tests semed not to be related to Fuel itself but to some of the test resources....so maybe that was fixed. I don't know.
I followed your instructons and I cannot reproduce it. In fact, I never could. All 160 tests are green.

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: fuel problems

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Now that I think about it, what changed was that I updated the base Pharo image to the latest 1.3. Strange.

Cheers,
Doru

On 25 May 2011, at 11:08, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I just restarted a test on the server, and somehow it seems that the failures are no longer happening. Was something changed in Fuel?
>
> I don't think so. As far as I know you using yet the same version of Fuel.
> And all the failing tests semed not to be related to Fuel itself but to some of the test resources....so maybe that was fixed. I don't know.
> I followed your instructons and I cannot reproduce it. In fact, I never could. All 160 tests are green.
>

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 25 May 2011, at 10:33, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
> > Hi Martin,
> >
> > We need to solve the running of Fuel/FuelMooseExtensions tests problem on the Moose server.
> >
> > Here is how to reproduce it locally:
> > - Download the Moose image:
> > http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip
> > - Download the script that is used to run the tests:
> > http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/ws/moose-tests/moose-tests.st
> > - File the moose-tests.st in the Moose image.
> >
> > This produces XML files, and the FuelMooseExtensions is large one with all the errors. You can put self halts to look into the problem.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Doru
> >

> > --
> > www.tudorgirba.com
> >
> > "Don't give to get. Just give."
> >

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Being happy is a matter of choice."
>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Re: fuel problems

tinchodias
Hi!
The version is the same.
I couldn't understand the cause of the failures... I tried to isolate the test resources that Fuel uses, but still the tests was failing. So... I am happy that now it's ok.

Cheers,
Martin