fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

oswall
Regards,

I use Seaside 3.1, Pharo 3.0,  on Ubuntu 14.04.
I need to use fullcalendar on JQWidgetBox but does not work.

When I try to access it with url:     http://localhost:9090/jquery-widgets/fullcalendar

Error message is:

MessageNotUnderstood:  receiver of "encodeCollection:on:" is nil

Thanks for the support
Oswall

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Oswall,

I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.  It is a > 2 yr old version of the FullCalendar, so the docs etc might be outdated.  IF I get the current version working in Seaside 3.1 on Pharo 3 will you work to update it to the latest JS version?

Paul

oswall wrote
Regards,

I use Seaside 3.1, Pharo 3.0,  on Ubuntu 14.04.I need to use fullcalendar on JQWidgetBox but does not work.
When I try to access it with url:     http://localhost:9090/jquery-widgets/fullcalendar

Error message is:
MessageNotUnderstood:  receiver of "encodeCollection:on:" is nil
Thanks for the support
Oswall

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Paul DeBruicker
That should have said 'fix it today'.

Paul DeBruicker wrote
Hi Oswall,

I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.  It is a > 2 yr old version of the FullCalendar, so the docs etc might be outdated.  IF I get the current version working in Seaside 3.1 on Pharo 3 will you work to update it to the latest JS version?

Paul

oswall wrote
Regards,

I use Seaside 3.1, Pharo 3.0,  on Ubuntu 14.04.I need to use fullcalendar on JQWidgetBox but does not work.
When I try to access it with url:     http://localhost:9090/jquery-widgets/fullcalendar

Error message is:
MessageNotUnderstood:  receiver of "encodeCollection:on:" is nil
Thanks for the support
Oswall

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Esteban A. Maringolo

I'm using full calendar as a central part of an application using a basic wrapper.

Let me see if I can version it and polish it a little.

El ene 14, 2015 1:20 PM, "Paul DeBruicker" <[hidden email]> escribió:
That should have said 'fix it today'.

Paul DeBruicker wrote
> Hi Oswall,
>
> I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.  It is a > 2 yr old version of
> the FullCalendar, so the docs etc might be outdated.  IF I get the current
> version working in Seaside 3.1 on Pharo 3 will you work to update it to
> the latest JS version?
>

> Paul
> oswall wrote
>> Regards,
>>
>> I use Seaside 3.1, Pharo 3.0,  on Ubuntu 14.04.I need to use fullcalendar
>> on JQWidgetBox but does not work.
>> When I try to access it with url:
>>   http://localhost:9090/jquery-widgets/fullcalendar
>>
>> Error message is:
>> MessageNotUnderstood:  receiver of "encodeCollection:on:" is nil
>> Thanks for the support
>> Oswall

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Paul DeBruicker
That sounds good. Just now I fixed the version in JQWidgetBox to work in Seaside 3.1, but and up to date version may be better for people.

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
I'm using full calendar as a central part of an application using a basic
wrapper.

Let me see if I can version it and polish it a little.
El ene 14, 2015 1:20 PM, "Paul DeBruicker" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> That should have said 'fix it today'.
>

> Paul DeBruicker wrote
> > Hi Oswall,
> >
> > I'll take a look and see if I can fix it.  It is a > 2 yr old version of
> > the FullCalendar, so the docs etc might be outdated.  IF I get the
> current
> > version working in Seaside 3.1 on Pharo 3 will you work to update it to
> > the latest JS version?
> >

> > Paul
> > oswall wrote
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> I use Seaside 3.1, Pharo 3.0,  on Ubuntu 14.04.I need to use
> fullcalendar
> >> on JQWidgetBox but does not work.
> >> When I try to access it with url:
> >>   http://localhost:9090/jquery-widgets/fullcalendar
> >>
> >> Error message is:
> >> MessageNotUnderstood:  receiver of "encodeCollection:on:" is nil
> >> Thanks for the support
> >> Oswall

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

oswall
Hi Paul,

I work in java and groovy.   I'm evaluating seaside with smalltalk for a new project.
I installed in pharo packages like bootstrap, SVG and works fine.  But the calendar is required.
With regard to your question, yes work after having experience in seaside smalltalk.

I installed in pharo packages like bootstrap, SVG and works fine.  But the calendar is required.
With regard to your question, yes work after having experience in seaside smalltalk.

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Esteban A. Maringolo
I won't be able to do anything regarding this until next week.

But I can help you with anything you need. I'm using drag and drop
features, resizing and everything through Seaside based AJAX
callbacks.

Esteban A. Maringolo

> Does the fixed version I uploaded meet your needs for now?
>

> oswall wrote
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> I work in java and groovy.   I'm evaluating seaside with smalltalk for a
>> new project.
>> I installed in pharo packages like bootstrap, SVG and works fine.  But the
>> calendar is required.
>> With regard to your question, yes work after having experience in seaside
>> smalltalk.

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

oswall
Hi Esteban,

FullCalendar works.
Paul changed the module and runs.
I'm learning module for modifying the classes of events for the project.

Thanks

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

oswall
Hi Paul,
It runs fine.
Today learning for know
I am studying the module to meet with seaside.
Sure I will use it.

Re: fullcalendar on seaside 3.1 not work

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Esteban,

Did you ever find time to version your full calendar wrapper?

Thanks

Paul

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote