[gemstone-smalltalk] Re: GemBuilder for Smalltalk (GBS) 7.3 release no available

1 message Options

[gemstone-smalltalk] Re: GemBuilder for Smalltalk (GBS) 7.3 release no available

Dennis smith-4
Martin -- now you are doing what I am famous for at our office, "not"
for "now" -- in the subject
you didn't say "not", you DID say "no available" -- I assume you meant

--
Dennis Smith                         +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948