generic completion

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I would need a generic completion mechanism that can be used for any
text and that I can configure.

I took a brief look at the EC model, but it looks like it is geared
towards code. Does anyone have an example for using EC, or similar, to
handle generic completion?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."

Re: generic completion

Simon Denier-3

You could have a look at the hippie completion, which is only based on
symbols (see ParagraphEditor>>querySymbol: and related)

On 2 oct. 2009, at 01:44, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would need a generic completion mechanism that can be used for any
> text and that I can configure.
>
> I took a brief look at the EC model, but it looks like it is geared
> towards code. Does anyone have an example for using EC, or similar, to
> handle generic completion?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving should be concentrated on describing
> the problem in a way that is relevant for the solution."

  Simon