get value from the link. or request parameter

get value from the link. or request parameter

sarathraj99
I would like to get the value from the parameter . How it is posible in seaside .

 Suppose i have
how can i request the value from the link , like requestParameter("a") in java .

--
Sarath Raj

Re: get value from the link. or request parameter

Philippe Marschall
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM, sarath raj <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to get the value from the parameter . How it is posible in
> seaside .
>
>  Suppose i have
> http://localhost:9090/testingApp?a=sarathraj99@...
> how can i request the value from the link , like requestParameter("a") in
> java .

self requestContext request at: 'a'

It isn't a big deal but the seaside mailing list would have been the
correct place to ask this question, not the dev list.

Cheers
Philippe