getValue sent to OrderedCollection

Pierce Ng-3
Hello,

I am attempting to integrate the (known-not latest) version of Glorp in Pharo
Smalltalk with NBSQLite3, the SQLite3 interface for Pharo that I am writing.

Preliminary results are encouraging: I have gotten it working enough to run
Sven van Caekenberghe's Reddit.st Seaside tutorial app.

Not all tests pass (yet). In particular, some tests result in
MessageNotUnderstood: OrderedCollection>>getValue. Knowing nothing about
Glorp's internals, I am guessing that the tests expect proxy objects
but are getting actual objects? Perhaps I am totally offbase. :-) Advice
appreciated.

Pierce

Re: getValue sent to OrderedCollection

Pierce Ng-3
On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:35:32AM +0800, Pierce Ng wrote:
> I am attempting to integrate the (known-not latest) version of Glorp in Pharo
> Smalltalk with NBSQLite3, the SQLite3 interface for Pharo that I am writing.

Following up to my own post, my previous question on proxies was a false alarm.
I have now gotten the Pharo version of Glorp mostly working with NBSQLite3.
See http://www.samadhiweb.com/blog/2014.10.05.glorp.nbsqlite3.html.

Pierce