getting ready for 0.11

Nicolas Petton
hey guys,

I think it's time to think about 0.11 release. I'd really like to put helios as the default IDE, to get more feedback and testing.
The debugger will not be finished for 0.11, but it is already as good as the old one.

We still miss a sunit UI, but except for that, I think Helios is ready for the release.

Any thoughts?
Nico

Re: getting ready for 0.11

philippeback
One thing about 0.11 and Helios.

How is a newcomer going to use it for development?

Sound weird but if one is opening a workspace in Helios and tries the example:

Counter new appendToJQuery: 'body' asJQuery

Well, this goes nowhere. So, how is one supposed to set the environment up?

One window/tab for amber and another one for code? That's puzzling me.

Phil

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
hey guys,

I think it's time to think about 0.11 release. I'd really like to put helios as the default IDE, to get more feedback and testing.
The debugger will not be finished for 0.11, but it is already as good as the old one.

We still miss a sunit UI, but except for that, I think Helios is ready for the release.

Any thoughts?
Nico

Re: getting ready for 0.11

philippeback
I was opening Helios.html

Makes sense now, thanks.

Do you recommend to do this in the main page or do it w/ the JavaScript console?

Phil

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Clément Béra
What day is 0.11 release exactly ? 30th of May ?

Clement

2013/5/21 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
[...]

Mate Virtual Machine Engineer
Bâtiment B 40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq